Long time client THOR Industries (NYSE:THO) selected Lambert to develop a communications and marketing strategy for the acquisition of Jayco – its largest ever and the largest in the history of the RV industry. In a truly unique scenario, Lambert was tasked with managing the internal, external, Wall Street and partner communications for two of the largest companies in the RV industry, representing BOTH SIDES of a multi-billion-dollar deal. This was a critical moment for THOR to communicate growth objectives and reiterate its strategic focus to expand its RV business.
Strategy and Tactics:
- Counseled senior leadership of both companies.
- Created media talking points, press release, investor presentation, fact sheet, and multiple Q&A documents for external audiences.
- Drafted internal communications for both organizations.
- Targeted media and conducted outreach across multiple states and markets.
- Managed all aspects of media relations surrounding acquisition announcement and management interviews.
- Handled and coordinated post-acquisition analyst and investor communications.
Results that matter.
- Successfully communicated deal to internal and external audiences.
- Coordinated onsite media event at Jayco.
- 30+ total media hits, over 80,000,000 total impressions.
- Included features on The Wall Street Journal and CNBC.
- Share price rose 150+%, achieving record market cap.
More Winning Work