On behalf of The Shyft Group (formally Spartan Motors, NASDAQ:SPAR), Lambert engineered a top-tier analyst and investor day for Wall Street media, analysts and institutional investors to unveil the company’s long-term growth objectives. The event featured a vehicle showcase designed to give analysts and investors the opportunity to get up close, touch, and sit inside specialty vehicles. It included the unveiling of a three-year growth strategy and its supporting financial objectives by management, as well as live Q&A and hosted tours of over a dozen vehicles and chassis.
- Lambert worked in close partnership with senior management to shape strategic vision and objectives, while also providing counsel on key themes and messaging for the new growth strategies.
- Developed a first-class investor presentation that outlined and visually communicated the company’s three-year plan.
- Leveraged relationships with key financial contacts to yield attendance and engagement from the top personnel at investment banking financial institutions.
- Coordinated the arrival of over a dozen large, specialty vehicles and chassis to the Javits Center in New York City
- Supported all event production video, webcast and logistics.
Results that matter.
- More than 100 unique, nationwide hits – including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Reuters, TheStreet and Motley Fool – reaching greater than 70 million. Of note, Bloomberg stock editor Dave Wilson’s podcast named Spartan Motors (now The Shyft Group) the ‘stock of the day.’
- Spartan’s stock price improved 21% on the day of the event, while the company’s market cap increased by $91 million (from $425 million to $516 million), and daily trading volume grew nearly 10x (average daily volume of ~150k was dwarfed by the event day-of volume of 1.27 million shares traded).
- The event marked the biggest one day, stock price increase for the company in over 8.5 years.