Capital Markets Cocktails: A Discussion with NIRI
By Jeff Tryka, CFA, Senior Director
Today team members from the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) will join us to discuss the proposed 13F changes from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). We have penned our official response voicing concerns surrounding this change, while submitting recommendations we believe will improve the disclosure process. NIRI has also released a public call to action.
Here is today’s drink recipe featuring Pusser’s Rum:
- 2-ounces (60 ml) Pusser’s Rum
- 4-ounces (120 ml) pineapple juice
- 1-ounce (30 ml) orange juice
- 1-ounce (30 ml) cream of coconut
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a big glass or goblet filled with ice. Grate fresh nutmeg on top.
- Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.
- Be careful–this is a smooth and sneaky drink. Enjoy!
Join us today at 4 p.m.
Join Lambert's Capital Markets team for a discussion with NIRI on the proposed changes to 13F reporting and its impact on investor relations.
Posted by Lambert on Thursday, September 10, 2020