MICHIGAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
The Michigan Economic Development Corporation serves as the state’s marketing arm and lead advocate for business growth, jobs and opportunity with a focus on helping grow Michigan’s economy.
Lambert was tasked with the challenge of developing and implementing a successful media relations campaign in order to reach a wide variety of stakeholders from reporters and start-up companies to venture capitalists, business incubators, economic development experts, policymakers and business leaders.
- Created tools for entrepreneurs seeking funding via MEDC & other economic development agency programs
- Developed key messages, marketing materials and digital collateral
- Created and implemented webinars
- Within the first six months, MEDC experienced significant increase of awareness of programs and success stories among media, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists
- Secured national media stories from outlets including Wall Street Journal, Venture Beat, TechCrunch and numerous media from across the state
- Developed strong social media engagement across all digital platforms