The Shyft Group Increases Market Cap by $91M with NYC Analyst Day
The Shyft Group (NASDAQ:SHYF) is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of custom chassis and vehicles for the emergency response, recreational vehicle and specialty vehicle markets.
On behalf of The Shyft Group (formally Spartan Motors, NASDAQ:SPAR), Lambert engineered a top-tier analyst and investor day for Wall Street media, analysts and institutional investors to unveil the company’s long-term growth objectives. The event featured a vehicle showcase designed to give analysts and investors the opportunity to get up close, touch, and sit inside specialty vehicles. It included the unveiling of a three-year growth strategy and its supporting financial objectives by management, as well as live Q&A and hosted tours of over a dozen vehicles and chassis.
- Lambert worked in close partnership with senior management to shape strategic vision and objectives, while also providing counsel on key themes and messaging for the new growth strategies
- Developed a first-class investor presentation that outlined and visually communicated the company’s three-year plan
- Leveraged relationships with key financial contacts to yield attendance and engagement from the top personnel at investment banking financial institutions
- Coordinated the arrival of over a dozen large, specialty vehicles and chassis to the Javits Center in New York City
- Supported all event production video, webcast and logistics
- More than 100 unique, nationwide hits – including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Reuters, TheStreet and Motley Fool – reaching greater than 70 million. Of note, Bloomberg stock editor Dave Wilson’s podcast named Spartan Motors (now The Shyft Group) the ‘stock of the day’
- Spartan’s stock price improved 21% on the day of the event, while the company’s market cap increased by $91 million (from $425 million to $516 million), and daily trading volume grew nearly 10x (average daily volume of ~150k was dwarfed by the event day-of volume of 1.27 million shares traded)
- The event marked the biggest one day, stock price increase for the company in over 8.5 years