The Rebrand of a Legendary Beer
For more than 20 years, New Holland Brewing Company has been an integral member of the artisan approach, pursuing playful creativity in its authentic beer, spirits and foodservice. New Holland brews at least 20 beers each year, in addition to their flagship stout, Dragon’s Milk™, a full line of spirits and ready-to-drink cocktails.
To help national craft beer maker New Holland Brewing tap into its heritage and the success of their top craft Bourbon Barrel-Aged Stout, Dragon’s Milk, Lambert was charged with executing a first-of-its-kind marketing initiative for the company. The campaign goals included unveiling distinct new branding, elevating visibility and demand in new markets, and forging a connection between Dragon’s Milk and legendary storytelling.
- Announced the refreshed branding of Dragon’s Milk Stout, leading to coverage within local and national outlets with a multimedia news release (MNR)
- Promoted an Instagram-worthy new tasting room at the brewery and invited regional influencers and media to a private event, earning a wave of coverage
- Launched a Share A Legend storytelling content campaign through a social media contest, events and partnership with NPR show host, Glynn Washington
- Created the Dragon’s Milk Instagram account, resulting in a spike in brand engagement
Visibility for the new Dragon’s Milk brand was established, and consumer engagement with the campaign seeded a user-generated content library that enhances future efforts.
- More than 60 earned media placements resulting in 24 million media impressions
- Reached nearly 10,000 new fans with events in key growth markets of Chicago, Ann Arbor, and Louisville
- Collected more than 450 consumer legendary story submissions to convert to branded content