Lambert Vaults to Top-50 Public Relations and Investor Relations Firm Nationally
At Lambert, we’ve long embraced the position we’re a world-class public and investor relations firm that happens to be based in Michigan. In addition to attracting experienced talent from Fortune 500 organizations and internationally-recognized agencies, we’re incredibly proud of the relationships we’ve built with clients and partners in our communities and around the globe. We’ve come a long way since our founding in Jeff Lambert’s basement 20 years ago.
As we progress deeper into our “platinum” anniversary year, it’s fitting we recognize just how much Lambert has grown. These are some of the most recent developments:
- We’re now a Top-50 U.S. firm. This month, O’Dwyer’s published their annual Top PR Firms report, crediting Lambert’s 32-percent growth year-over year to reach #45 on the list of nearly 130 agencies of all sizes. We rank top-10 in both Financial/Investor Relations and Environmental/Public Affairs, as well as 17th in Food and Beverage PR. O’Dwyer’s is a leading publication for PR and communications professionals.
- Lambert is a North American Agency of the Year finalist. Also in April 2019, Lambert was short-listed by The Holmes Report as one of five firms in the running for the highly competitive Corporate and B2B Agency of the Year award. We’re honored to be among a distinguished peer group and will celebrate during a ceremony in New York City on May 7.
- Our work continues to win national recognition. Lambert has been named a triple finalist for the upcoming North American SABRE awards, which recognizes Superior Achievement in Branding Reputation and Engagement. The competition includes 300 campaigns on its shortlist, selected from among more than 2000 entries. We have been named one of five finalists within each of the following categories:
- Crisis Management — Wolverine Worldwide with Lambert & Co.
- Not-For-Profit Organizations — Bethany Christian Services with Lambert & Co.
- Multimarket Campaign — New Holland Brewing with Lambert & Co.
- Lambert is a leader within PROI Worldwide. We’re part of the world’s largest partnership of independent integrated communications firms, which lends us resources to support clients beyond the continental U.S.
- We offer Lambert colleagues an opportunity to participate in a PROI Exchange program to spend time in one of 110 international offices. Senior analyst in our investor relations practice, Tyler Deur, recently participated in our PROI Exchange program with partner Lansons in London. He was also able to attend the PROI EMEA summit in Paris, where he exchanged ideas and made connections with representatives from across the region. Later in 2019, Lambert team members Valerie Pesonen and Brenda Duong will jet off to South Africa and Singapore, respectively, for their exchange programs.
- We have also volunteered to host the 2019 Americas PROI Conference in Detroit this coming September and are eager to welcome dozens of PROI members to our office and community.
- Our social media accounts have gone global. Lastly, you may have noticed that Lambert’s social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn reflect a shift of new handles that embody our reach: Lambert Global. You won’t need to re-follow them if we’re already connected, but we encourage you join us as we share about our work, people and impact.
Our Michigan roots make us unique and ground us in the Midwestern values we extend to each client. Because of our location, we’re strategically able to offer world-class work and service that is competitively priced within the industry. Visit our case studies to see examples.