Zondervan is a world leading Bible publisher and provider of Christian communications. The company’s products are sold in multiple formats, worldwide in more than 60 countries, translated into nearly 200 languages.
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible, the best-selling translation with more than 300 million copies in print, Zondervan asked Lambert to develop creative ideas to promote its most important product.
- Developed the campaign that became Bible Across America, a nationwide promotional tour that invited 31,173 everyday Americans to handwrite the entire NIV Bible
- From concept to execution, Lambert coordinated every aspect of the tour—creative design, strategic partnerships, resource acquisition (including the RV), event locations, staffing, volunteers and quality controls
- Executed a tiered media relations strategy that leveraged its national relationships and a grassroots strategy focused on local TV, radio and news
- Coordinated a strategic sponsorship from Salem Radio Network, the largest Christian radio network for NIV promos and on-site broadcasts
- Media results exceeded 50 million impressions with features in USA Today, TIME magazine, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, NPR the Associated Press, and more than 300 local and online media
- Lambert’s social media campaign included outreach via Twitter, YouTube videos and a blog to help people follow the RV across the country
- Lambert earned a Silver Anvil, the most prestigious national award in the PR industry