SPARTAN MOTORS (NASDAQ:SPAR)
Spartan Motors is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of custom chassis and vehicles for the emergency response, recreational vehicle and specialty vehicle markets.
Geared around two massive 22-ton bomb-resistant military vehicles, Lambert was brought in to coordinate an event aimed at raising both investor and media awareness for the publicly held company.
- Engineered an event featuring a first-ever look for media and investors at the armored transport “Cougar” and the mine-sweeping “Buffalo,” both currently serving overseas and made by Lambert clients Spartan Motors and Force Protection
- Lambert successfully coordinated the arrival of the vehicles in Midtown and closed 55th St. between 5th and Madison so news cameras and photographers could shoot the vehicles in motion
- Provided assistance with preparation
- Media relations to event support
- More than 60 members of the financial community, representing some of the top financial institutions attended presentations and toured the vehicles.
- Media outlets including CNN, New York Times, Reuters Getty Images and AP, while more than 50 other publications nationwide covered the story
- Lambert earned a 2007 Silver Anvil, the most prestigious national award in the PR industry
- Stock prices of SPAR and FRPT both rose more than 150% in the months following the event, while both companies garnered more than $500 million in new military orders for these life-saving vehicles