Perceptron supplies a comprehensive range of automated industrial dimensional inspection and 3D scanning. Products include 3D machine vision solutions, robot guidance, coordinate measuring machines, laser scanning, and advanced analysis software.
Perceptron added a new CEO and CFO following the retirements of their predecessors and brought in Lambert to communicate the change to investors and partners. Charged by the board with reinvigorating the company’s growth and increasing shareholder value, the new CEO and CFO turned to Lambert for guidance on strategic messaging and investor outreach.
- In just a few months, Lambert worked with the company to introduce the new executives to current and prospective holders and analytics
- Assisted management in preparing presentations, financial news releases and other materials
- Coordinated a successful investor day at the company’s headquarters
- Investor responses have been uniformly positive
- Three analysts now actively cover the company
- Additional analysts actively monitored the company for appropriate timing for initiation