NATIONAL HERITAGE ACADEMIES
National Heritage Academies partners with local school boards to build and manage no-cost public charter schools. NHA’s system of schools is designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide a public school choice to families so that their children are prepared for success in high school, college, and beyond.
During our 12-year tenure as the Agency of Record for NHA, Lambert essentially served as NHA’s internal PR/communications team, providing critical support in a wide array of areas. The number of media stories Lambert generated for NHA increased substantially over the years as the firm built out its team, solidified the local market PR process and established strong relationships with schools and local media.
- Local market and national PR (proactive and reactive)
- Corporate communications (internal and external)
- Parent communications
- Board and authorizer communications
- Issues management
- Special events
- Strategic counsel
- Media coaching and training
- Lambert provided communications support to NHA schools on hundreds of issues ranging from weapons in schools to health concerns to student/parent or teacher deaths to lockdowns and public safety issues
- Supported the NHA Service Center by assisting with corporate communications
- Drafted letters or emails for several departments throughout the organization including admissions, people development, people services and partner services