Inventure Foods is a marketer and manufacturer of specialty brands in better-for-you and indulgent categories under a variety of Company owned and licensed brand names, including Boulder Canyon Natural Foods™, Jamba™, Rader Farms®, T.G.I. Friday’s®, Nathan’s Famous®, BURGER KING™, Poore Brothers®, Tato Skins® and Bob’s Texas Style®.
Lambert has managed the social platforms for six of Inventure Food’s brands: Jamba At Home Smoothies, Rader Farms, Poore Brothers, TGI Fridays Snacks, Nathan’s Famous Snacks and Boulder Canyon Natural Foods. To reach each brand’s unique audience, Lambert utilizes a combination of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. Additionally, we support Inventure’s product launches with effective media coverage in areas of distribution to encourage new trial and pull sales through local retailers.
- Satellite Media Tours
- Multi-media News Releases (video + release + images)
- Unique press kit development/dissemination to local and national media outlets
- Mom-blog outreach
- Product photography and graphic design
- Digital campaigns/contest
- Real-time customer service
- Targeted ads
- Launched/rejuvenated social properties for TGI Friday’s Snacks, Jamba At Home Smoothies, Boulder Canyon
- Media relations activities for Jamba All Natural, Boulder Canyon, TGIF, Burger King and others accounted for more than 45 million impressions in 2010
- Major hits including Today Show, Rachael Ray, Redbook, American Baby, Real Simple, Men’s Health, Associated Press, etc.
TGI Friday’s Snacks
- Experienced organic growth from zero to 50,000 fans on Facebook over 12 month period generating more than 3 million brand impressions during the period
Jamba At Home Smoothies
- Took over a property that had flat lined at 4,000 users on Facebook and grew to more than 60,000 fans over a 12 month period building up to a crucial new summer product launch
- Developed a pair of social media contests in support of that launch that delivered nearly two million impressions over a 14 day period and more than 35,000 entries/vouchers to try the product
- Doubled Facebook likes from 20,000 to 40,000 over 12 month period
- Increased engagement 300% over the prior 12 month period via a stream of solid content, engaging contests and timely product giveaways
- Maintained a 6% TAR (talking about us ratio) during the period to deliver nearly 5 million impressions from this super-engaged group of consumers