Huron Capital is an operationally-focused private equity firm with a long history of growing lower middle-market companies through the firm’s proprietary ExecFactor® buy-and-build investment model. Huron Capital has raised over $1.1 billion in capital through four committed private equity funds and invested in more than 100 companies.
Lambert has assisted Huron Capital in building its brand and announced dozens of deals nationwide as the firm continues to build its platforms focused on business services, niche manufacturing, consumer products and services and healthcare.
- Transaction communications and related media and market outreach
- Raise Huron Capital’s profile and reach, as well as communicate their successes and expertise
- Media relations and expert positioning
- Develop regular series of video communications to investors and other parties
- Create infographics for Huron Capital to communicate with their targeted audiences and clearly and effectively communicate firm’s strengths
- Gretchen Perkins of Huron Capital was featured cover story in M&A magazine as Dealmaker of the Year
- Focus and refine Huron Capital narrative, key messages
- Educate through byline articles about the benefits of working with a private equity partner
- Increased exposure in PE industry publications
- Build brand awareness in targeted geographic markets
- Promote the launch of ongoing platform and add-on deals
- Conduct portfolio company-specific PR, media relations
- Led a media tour in NYC, resulting in national media coverage, to introduce Huron Capital’s executive leadership team to media including Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Buyouts, Dow Jones LBO Wire, The Deal, PEHub, Private Equity Analyst, and others.