HELP ELIMINATE AUTO THEFTS (H.E.A.T.)
Help Eliminate Auto Thefts (H.E.A.T.), operates Michigan’s statewide auto theft tip line and was created as a partnership between insurance agencies, law enforcement and government to help reduce auto theft and keep insurance costs under control. Because of H.E.A.T.’s confidential, 24/7, toll-free tip line, vehicles and other property valued at nearly $60 million have been recovered, criminals have been put behind bars and over 10,700 tips have been called in since the tip line was established in 1985.
Lambert plans and manages H.E.A.T.’s 30th Anniversary Breakfast celebration and is charged with continually increasing awareness of “Turn up the H.E.A.T. Week” across the state.
- Leverage relationships with state leadership to proclaim October 18-24 as “Turn up The H.E.A.T. Week” in the State of Michigan
- Execute a 200 person event at Detroit’s Ford Field. Services include: special event planning and implementation, onsite/day-of coordination, creation and management of print/digital collateral and coordinating vendor relationships
- Execute a multi-outlet media relations campaign including a media drop to news contacts throughout the Detroit metro area
- Manage all media relations activities
- Received official Proclamation from Governor Snyder proclaiming October 18-24 as “Turn up the H.E.A.T. Week” in the State of Michigan
- More than 150 members of law enforcement, government and insurance agencies attended the anniversary event
- Lambert secured coverage from all three of Detroit’s major network television stations (WJBK, WXYZ and WDIV) in addition to interviews with WJR, Michigan Business Network and NEWSRADIO WOOD 1300/106.9 FM
- Established new relationships on behalf of H.E.A.T.