Detroit Homecoming is an annual invite-only event that aims to reconnect Detroit expats with their hometown by providing news, events, and opportunities to live, work, or invest in Detroit.
This is invite-only event brings a group of expats back to Detroit for a three days each fall. During the unique event, expats are able to experience the city, stimulate conversations and create new connections through organized dinners, tours and talks. Lambert serves as the PR partner in raising awareness of the event among media and helps to promote the stories of returning expats.
- Coordination kick-off press conference
- Targeted media outreach to promote expats and leadership at the event
- Onsite media relations event support
- The most recent event was attended by more than 150 expats including big names like Tim Westergren, founder, Pandora Media Inc.; Kevin Plank, CEO and founder of Under Armour; Brad Keywell and Eric Lefkosky, founders of Groupon Inc.; Warren Buffet and Dan Doctoroff, Bloomberg President and CEO.
- More than 40 stories throughout the event, including more than a dozen broadcast stories in 2015
- More than 75 stories secured about the first event featuring various expats and organizers